Issue 25 for Architectural Tips & Tricks
Welcome to this month's Graitec Architectural ‘Tips and Tricks’ newsletter. We have produced this with you our Clients, in mind. Our aim is to regularly pass on helpful Tips and Tricks on Autodesk Architectural Software products. We will try and keep this document full of useful and relevant information for you but if you want to make some suggestions on the content, drop us a line and we will do our best to include your requests.
Please take the time to look at the contents of this Newsletter, you never know, the answer to something that is puzzling you today may be right here.
This Months Tips & Tricks Focus Is On:
If a block containing attributes is exploded, the attributes will also be exploded to display only the tag information of the attribute definition. Using the BURST command will still explode the block but maintain the attribute information as SINGLE LINE TEXT.
1. Click on the EXPRESS TOOLS ribbon tab and then click EXPLODE ATTRIBUTES button on the BLOCKS RIBBON PANEL.
2. Select the block(s) that you wish to explode and press ENTER to confirm the selection.
3. The attribute information should now be converted to SINGLE LINE TEXT.
4. Alternatively type BURST on the command line and press ENTER.
5. Select the block(s) you wish to explode and press ENTER to confirm the selection.