Issue 19 for Architectural Tips & Tricks
Welcome to this month's Graitec Architectural ‘Tips and Tricks’ newsletter. We have produced this with you our Clients, in mind. Our aim is to regularly pass on helpful Tips and Tricks on Autodesk Architectural Software products. We will try and keep this document full of useful and relevant information for you but if you want to make some suggestions on the content, drop us a line and we will do our best to include your requests.
Please take the time to look at the contents of this Newsletter, you never know, the answer to something that is puzzling you today may be right here.
This Months Tips & Tricks Focus Is On:
Printing layers from Autocad
How can I print off a List of Layers from any AutoCAD based product?
If you need a list of layers from any AutoCAD based application, so you can see all the layers and their status in a drawing follow these steps:
1. Open the layer properties dialog or type layer on the command line.
2. In the layer properties dialog box press Ctrl + A to highlight all of the layers in the dialog box.
3. Press Ctrl + C to copy the layer list to the windows clipboard.
4. Open a text editor such as Notepad, Microsoft Word or Excel or any other word processor.
5. Press Ctrl+V to paste into the application opened in 4.
6. Print the file as normal.