Autodesk BIM 360
Autodesk BIM 360 addresses the significant challenge for all project stakeholder and contractors when trying to manage the wide spectrum of construction data in a modern BIM environment. This could be related to construction documentation and site activities from pre-construction design, through to the construction building phase and further along to the facility management and operation phases too, making Autodesk BIM 360 the complete construction project solution.
What is BIM 360?
Autodesk BIM 360 is not an application but a portfolio of building solutions designed to offer the right tools for building project management, construction site management and facility management. Whether you are a design manager, a construction manager, a construction site supervisor, building owner, operations manager or anything in between, the software can provide the right tools for enabling you to meet your project planning and delivery responsibilities.
BIM 360 video overview below
Autodesk BIM 360 is a powerful solution which accelerates project delivery by enabling you to access your project’s data from wherever you are and at whichever time is most convenient. Its interoperability with other Autodesk products enables your team to share project information in an easy-to-use interface, ensuring that everyone involved, architects, engineers and constructors can contribute to the planning and execution of the project. Additionally, BIM 360 facilitates data analysis for future project planning.
How can BIM 360 help your business?
- Deliver projects on time and within budget – the software's collaboration tools enable real-time communications within all team members, helping you gain agility to react and correct in time.
- Increase your profitability – Minimise costly mistakes and ensure that all project stakeholders are on the same page, thus reducing inefficiencies between different disciplines.
- Improve construction quality – Plan and manage your building project to maximum detail and minimum headaches by improving collaboration and project management.
- Minimise risk of client dissatisfaction – Know exactly where your project is at and resolve potential conflicts before they arise.
- Minimise discrepancies between plan and perform – Program deliveries, track progress and review the plan wherever you are, at any time.
- Safeguard your projects’ data – data is safely stored in a central location, encrypted to safeguard your project’s integrity.
What products are part of BIM 360?
BIM 360 Team
Common Data Environment for Building Design. Real time model collaboration in the cloud with ‘Collaboration for Revit’ Share, review and markup documents.
|BIM 360 Docs |
Common Data Environment for Construction spanning the entire Building Project Lifecycle. One version of the truth the latest documents. Issues, Mark-up’s and RFIs
BIM 360 Field
Construction Management services for the building site. Manage quality, safety, issues, observations and subcontractors. Equipment commissioning and status control for Asset Management
BIM 360 Glue
Pre-design project collaboration with model reviews, mark-ups and notifications. Clash prevention and management.
BIM 360 Plan
Short term project planning employing LEAN Construction methodologies and ‘Last Planner’ system.
BIM 360 Layout
Points Sets from the Building Model for surveyors for setting out and deviation analysis. Interfaces with Total Station for further accuracy.
Autodesk BIM 360 Ops
Facilities Management using the same data used in the Design and Build phases. Interfaces with BIM 360 Field for accurate Asset Management.
If you’d like to learn more about BIM 360 or BIM 360 training, please do not hesitate to join any of our free webinars. You can also ask us for more information directly on 023 8086 8947 or by following the link below.
Autodesk BIM 360 plan pricing varies depending on the applications that are purchased within it and it can be adjusted to the number of licenses your business requires. Ask us for a quote or more information to learn how can this product help solve your specific business’ needs.