Autodesk have just released a new hotfix for the latest version of Advance Steel 2017. This hotfix has being added to the Autodesk Application App and will be available to install if you launch the application and choose to download and install the hotfix.
Some of the fixed features are listed below.
- Fixed issues appearing on large general arrangement drawings, where hidden lines were detailed as visible lines
- Solved the behavior when the manual dimension was deleted during update when creating dimensions on individual shear studs
- Solved issue where special parts were removed from the model when exploding them to solids
- Fixed issue where the Italic/Bold font settings didn’t work on editing labels and drawing title text
- Fixed crash occurring during detail generation when "Enable equal end plate views detection" is active
- Restored the behavior of the "Create joint in joint group, multiple" command when the connection applies to three input elements
The Autodesk Desktop App also includes an ReadMe file which has a full list of the issues resolved. The update will also be available through Autodesk Account.
If you are running the 2017 release, download and install the hotfix now.
If you need any help or information regarding the install, please contact the Graitec Support Team.