Autodesk Subscription Center Soon To Retire...
On 13th March 2015, Autodesk will be retiring Subscription Centre and directing all Maintenance Subscription customers to the newly enhanced Autodesk Account; a personalised and easy-to-use portal.
Autodesk Account gives you the ability to effectively track and manage all of your Autodesk product licences, services, and user benefits through a single personalised portal.
Log-in to Autodesk Account at www.autodesk.com/account using your existing Autodesk ID to easily:
- Manage access and permissions – view licences and grant access to software and benefits
- Download entitled products and trials – including product updates and enhancements
- Access help and support - get Subscription Help, Up & Ready, phone and other support
- Track usage – of licences, benefits and consumption to save costs and predict budgeting
- Purchase or renew licences – reseller contact information provided for efficient transactions
- Update your profile – quickly view and update information, so your profile is always current
- Manage large volumes of account data - administrative tools to help manage account data effectively
Should you wish to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to contact your local office.