As you may be aware, or if you have visited one of our events over the years you'll be aware that I am a great advocate for Autodesk Vault for single user environments or in businesses where vault is used across multiple sites.
With the release of 2014, a number of further features and enhancements have been added that build on the great foundation of tools that many business now find invaluable to manage their data.
The new release also adds usability enhancements to give you a better user experience, so we have produced a quick checklist below working out the new features.
64 Bit support, Windows 8 support 2x Speed Enhancements all go into making this a really great release for users.
Why not join us at our Inventor User Group 2013 to find out more! >>>Register Here<<<
Vault 2014 At A Glance
- Autodesk Vault Client supports Windows 8
- Autodesk Web client supports IE10
- Autodesk Data Management Server supports MS SQL 2012
- 64 Bit Client Support
- Simplified Get/Checkout dialogue
- Common dialogue between Vault add in and Vault Explorer
- Multiple Entry Download
- 2 x Speed Improvements through parallel processing
- Enhanced Replication
- Enhanced Purge
- Overhaul of Job processor
- VDF - Vault Developer Network delivers new add-in's
- Change state on locally modified files now allows use from inside the CAD application rather than just in vault
- Vault feature workflow with I feature from Vault direct inside CAD Application
- Open command checks out all latest versions wether from Vault Explorer or CAD Application
- Revision Table enhancements
- Vault Browser improvements
- Vault Client enhancements
- Revit Family Search
- Plant 3D Vault Extension