Inventor Essentials Training Course
Inventor Training - Autodesk Inventor essentials training will provide you the fundamental skills required to get up and running with Inventor producing parametric models and production quality drawings.
This Inventor training course will teach you the best practices and work flows for using Autodesk Inventor sofware to create production quality designs.
This practical hands on 4 day course covers the fundamentals from the Inventor user interface through to creation and editing of production drawings.
Brief Course Outline:
• Familiarisation with the Inventor user interface.
• Working with sketches and best practices for effective parametric part design.
• How to construct parametric parts using sketch and placed features.
• Making use of work features for complex part development
• Building and constraining assemblies.
• Design analysis.
• Design documentation including BOM creation and production drawings.
It is recommended that candidates are familiar with current Windows Operating Systems and also have basic relevant design and/or engineering experiences.
To find out more about or any other of our cad courses, Inventor training pricing, availability or for an Inventor training quote please call 023 8086 8947