To be an effective designer today you need tools to quickly develop your designs and accurately communicate them to everyone in the product research, development, marketing, and manufacturing or construction process. Start with a sketch, drawing, physical model, scan data, or only an idea. Rhino provides the tools to accurately model and document your designs ready for rendering, animation, drafting, engineering, analysis, and manufacturing or construction.
Rhino can create, edit, analyse, document, render, animate and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids with no limits on complexity, degree, or size. Rhino also supports polygon meshes and point clouds.
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modelling. Tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more.
- Accurately model any shape you can imagine.
- Extreme precision.
- Design, prototype, engineer, analyse, document, and manufacture anything of any size no matter how small or how large.
- Unrestricted editing.
- Revise freely without concern about how you got there or where you want to go next.
- 2-D drafting, annotation, and illustration.
- In addition, flatten 3-D surfaces into 2-D patterns and drive laser, plasma, and water jet cutters.
- Large project organisation.
- Work with both large models and large teams.
Exchange files with your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
File read and repair
Fix extremely challenging IGES and mesh files.
Support for wide variety of 3-D digitising arms, 3-D scanners, and 3-D printers.
Easy-to-use tools let both you and software developers make Rhino fit your special needs. Short learning curve. Focus on design and visualisation without being distracted by the software.
Even on an ordinary laptop computer Rhino is fast. No special hardware is required.
Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Priced like other Windows software. No maintenance fees. Worldwide support is included.
To find out more about Rhino, simply click on the button below to request more information.