Autodesk Revit MEP
Autodesk Revit MEP for building services engineers is now available to buy as part of Autodesk Revit 2019 a single package to cover all your building services design needs.
Autodesk Revit MEP is part of Autodesk’s BIM (Building Information Modelling) software portfolio and is designed for mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineers working either in isolation or as part of a BIM project.
BIM (Building information Modelling) methodologies enable MEP professionals to seamlessly work with multiple construction disciplines on the same Revit model by delivering a feature rich toolset to help engineers reduce design conflicts, easily design, explore and modify MEP systems and help MEP professionals deliver projects on time with reduced project costs.
To request an Autodesk Revit MEP price quotation or for more information, click on the button below.
Revit MEP Overview
Autodesk® Revit® MEP’s advanced building systems modelling and layout tools include automatic routing solutions and built in tools to aid building performance analysis and systems optimisation. Data is also exportable to Autodesk® Ecotect® Analysis and other green sustainable design applications.
Other tools also include:
- Duct and Pipe System Modelling - for faster and easier design and modifications.
- HVAC and Electrical System Design – for 3 dimensional electrical, ducting and pipework design.
- Duct/Pipe Sizing & Pressure Calculators – for sizing and pressure loss calculations.
- Conduit and Cable Tray Modelling – with reporting of run lengths for accurate material costing.
- Automatic Generation of Construction Drawing – quickly update construction views and design changes.
How to purchase
Buying Autodesk Revit MEP for building services engineers has never been more affordable as you can now choose between a variety of inexpensive software subscription terms, for both short term and long term use. If you are planning to use Revit MEP for the long term the 3 year subscription is the most economical and gives the best overall value.
We offer a range of payment terms including payment by credit card, direct invoicing or leasing so for more information on Autodesk Revit MEP or to discuss our best deals and available offers simply give us a call on 023 8086 8947 or click on the button below.