Autodesk Revit MEP 2017
Autodesk Revit MEP 2017 is part of Autodesk’s BIM (Building Information Modelling) software portfolio and is designed for mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineers working either in isolation or as part of a BIM project.
BIM (Building information Modelling) methodologies enable MEP professionals to seamlessly work with multiple construction disciplines on the same Revit model by delivering a feature rich toolset to help engineers reduce design conflicts, easily design, explore and modify MEP systems and help MEP professionals deliver projects on time with reduced project costs.
Autodesk® Revit® MEP’s advanced building systems modelling and layout tools include automatic routing solutions and built in tools to aid building performance analysis and systems optimisation. Data is also exportable to Autodesk® Ecotect® Analysis and other green sustainable design applications.
Other tools also include:
- Duct and Pipe System Modelling - for faster and easier design and modifications.
- HVAC and Electrical System Design – for 3 dimensional electrical, ducting and pipework design.
- Duct/Pipe Sizing & Pressure Calculators – for sizing and pressure loss calculations.
- Conduit and Cable Tray Modelling – with reporting of run lengths for accurate material costing.
- Automatic Generation of Construction Drawing – quickly update construction views and design changes.
For more information on Autodesk® Revit® MEP, Revit Architecture or Revit structure, or to arrange a consultation give us a call on 023 8086 8947.