MicroCAD Company Profile
Acquired by Graitec in 2014, but founded in 1986 with offices in Bradford, Durham, Nottingham & Milton Keynes; MicroCAD continues to provide CAD services to customers throughout the UK now under the Graitec corporate identity.
From complete IT solutions for companies using or needing Computer Aided Design (CAD) across a whole range of disciplines, including architecture, construction, civil engineering, manufacturing, geospatial and visualisation, as well as specialising in local governments, the company continues to grow from strength to strength, while maintaining a strong regional focus and company ethos of supplying excellent value solutions, together with first class customer service and support.
This, together with MicroCAD's previous and continued investment in people, development of industry knowledge and experience, has allowed us to further build a solid foundation to support continual growth and the future success of our company, customers and business partners now as an Autodesk Platinum Partner.
We offer a variety of avenues to enable you to accelerate your CAD productivity and to realise your design potential including:
1. Market-leading CAD Software: from AutoCAD Architecture for 2D/3D CAD, Revit Architecture for Building Information Modelling (BIM), Inventor for Digital Prototyping, 3ds Max Design for 3D Visualisation and other complementary applications.
2. Professional CAD Services: from Implementation and Technical Support to CAD Management, 3D Visualisation and Project Modelling, to help you maximise your design office productivity and resources.
3. Targeted CAD Training: from Autodesk Authorised Training Courses to Bespoke Workshops and Project Mentoring programmes, that are tailored to your requirements to deliver measurable results.
4. World class development and BIM consultancy services
5. Plus we offer that something extra... and it's called "The Personal Touch"
With us you can choose a supplier you can trust, that not only delivers, but continues to give you the personal attention that you need ... both today and tomorrow?
When it comes to providing a professional business service a "one size fits all" approach is simply not effective. Our unique, highly-personalised, approach backed by a global CAD industry leader in Graitec means that we treat each client as an individual and are able tailor and scale up our services to match.
So, it's not just what we do, it's also the way that we do it.
To speak to a member of our team please contact your local branch. We would love to hear from you!