BIM for Infrastructure - Webinar
This session will look at the workflows between early concept through to finished design; as well as focusing on the advantages of using Infraworks and Civil3D. Ian Robinson will highlight the ease of looking at different design options using real-world data such as georeferenced data. This will allow the user to consider potential issues such as flooding.
This web demonstration will cover:
• Early design with Infraworks
• Looking at different initial options for roads, plots, and bridges
• Understanding the workflow between Infraworks and Civil3D
• Working with real-world design rules for roads
• Automating data and live sectioning
Webinar Host: Ian Robinson
Date: 9th January 2017
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Fill in the form below to register your place today.