Sharing Models Externally From Within Revit Using A360 Team
Connecting project teams is easier said than done with firms facing many obstacles such as increased workforce mobility, inefficient workflows and IT infrastructure overheads. Entire project teams need to collaborate from the outset using a single source of truth. Extended teams want to seamlessly share information. Collaborating in real-time in the cloud is the future of doing business.
Autodesk BIM 360 Team is a CDE (Common Data Environment) that allows all project stakeholders to access, review, mark-up and comment on all of the design industry’s most common file formats, without the need to download information and work through 3rd party viewers.
Areas of focus will include:
- Setting up a BIM 360 Team Hub
- Creating and managing projects in a CDE (Common Data Environment)
- Access information from any device (laptop, PC, phone or tablet)
- Access diaries and message boards
- View, interrogate, measure and marking up a variety of files formats.
- Visually compare Revit model versions
- Host a LIVE model review on-line
Webinar Host: Justin Taylor
Date: 8th September 2017
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM BST
Please fill in the fields below to register your place on the webinar!