How Can Infraworks 360 Help Define The Design Of Buildings?
Learn how Autodesk InfraWorks software can be used to support urban and site planning activities by exploring design concepts in context.
The areas of focus will include:
- Begin a project with data of existing site conditions with a few clicks of your mouse – virtual environment & complex topographic data.
- Learn how to enhance site information by importing survey and GIS shape files etc.
- Analyse topographic data e.g. elevation, slope, aspect and shadows etc. in real-time
- Develop site plans using tools such as coverage areas, roads, building and street components, trees, water areas and more.
- Create alternative design scenarios.
- Produce renders and animations.
Webinar Host: Justin Taylor
Date: 17th October 2017
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM BST
Please fill in the fields below to register your place on the webinar!