Improve Modular Design With Inventor
Learn how to benefit from the comprehensive set of tools in the Autodesk product design collection.
In this webinar we will be concentrating primarily on the Factory Design Utilities(FDU), which is now part of the Product Design Collection. Introducing FDU can significantly improve your 2D/3D design workflows. Don’t do factory layouts??? No problem find out why implementing FDU in everyday 2D/3D design work can still impact your design process.
- Introduction to Industry Collections
- Benefits of Introducing Factory Design Utilities
- Customer Examples
- Starting with AutoCAD 2D Plan
- Creating 3D Assets within Inventor
- Sharing Models, data – (AutoCAD, Inventor, Design Share, Navisworks)
The webinar will conclude with a Q&A session with our technical specialist.
The Autodesk Product Design Collection is a cost effective toolset for end to end Factory design.
Webinar Host: Marc Pattinson
Date: 25th September 2017
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM BST
Please fill in the fields below to register your place on the webinar!