Advance Steel - "A Basic Setup to Get You Going" Webinar
With Advance Steel now part of the AEC Collection, it would be good to get users to start out on the right foundation, so if they wish to customise etc. they have a good footing from which to start.
In this webinar we will focus on how to set up the basics of the management system, where to look for the elements to customise for drawing templates, model templates and explain the differences between the Advance and users parts of the systems.
Essentials for anyone who wishes to try and start to use Advance Steel and create model and drawing outputs:
• Management Tool - defaults profiles for settings.
• Preference profile settings and default profile.
• AS template for modelling - creating your own and where to find it.
• Prototypes - basic on their location and how to use default with just a simple swap out of the company data.
• Drawing process and style managers - which to use, Advance or user branches – reasons for this.
• Modelling - basics, how help get a good output.
• Numbering - simple numbering for initial use.
• General overview of how these topics cross link to create a model and output.
Webinar Host: John Bennett
Date: 19th January 2018
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM GMT
Click the button below to register your place today.