Understanding the Export to COBie and IFC - Webinar
BIM Level 2 deliverables are an important part of any BIM Execution plan, but how easy are they to achieve? With the government’s mandate to deliver COBie (Construction Operations Building information exchange) at various stages along the design process, and the use of IFC (Industry Foundation Class) as a neutral platform file format, creating and understanding these formats has never been more important.
After this webinar you will understand:
• The different formats of IFC 2x2 IFC4 etc
• Methods and workflows for creating IFC’s from Different Autodesk software such as Revit, AutoCAD, Civils and Navisworks.
• History behind COBie and why the Government chose to adopt it.
• What a COBie Data drop involves
• Understanding how this data is used in downstream workflows
Webinar Host: Simon Dickinson
Date: 29th January 2018
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM GMT
Click the button below to register your place on the webinar!