Autodesk BIM 360
Autodesk BIM 360 addresses the significant challenge for all project stakeholder and contractors when trying to manage the wide spectrum of construction data in a modern BIM environment.
This could be related to construction documentation and site activities from pre-construction design, through to the construction building phase and further along to the facility management and operation phases too, making Autodesk BIM 360 the complete construction project solution.
What is BIM 360?
Autodesk BIM 360 is not an application but a cloud platform for AEC project delivery and construction document management designed to offer the right tools for building project management, construction site management and facility management. Whether you are a design manager, a construction manager, a construction site supervisor, building owner, operations manager or anything in between, the software can provide the right tools for enabling you to meet your project planning and delivery responsibilities.
As a single connected platform that brings data together in a common data environment, BIM 360 delivers the distinct advantage of being able to minimise the integration limitations of previous generation software that often worked on disparate platforms, which enables project delivery and management across the building lifecycle.
Improving Construction Collaboration
As principle contractors and project owners are striving to improve the collaboration challenges of project delivery, the BIM 360 platform is increasingly being deployed as an essential tool that will become a pre-requisite for many companies involved in the Design Build and Operate phases of a project.
If you would like to know more or are already being asked to implement BIM 360 as part of your project delivery standard,simply click on the button below and we'll arrange for a member of our team to give you a call.
Alternatively read on for more information.
BIM 360 Docs Video
Autodesk BIM 360 is a powerful solution which accelerates project delivery by enabling construction and project teams to access project data from wherever they are and at whichever time is most convenient. Its interoperability with other Autodesk products enables your team to share project information in an easy-to-use interface, ensuring that everyone involved, architects, engineers and constructors can contribute to the planning and execution of the project. Additionally, BIM 360 facilitates data analysis for future project planning.
How can BIM 360 help your business?
- Deliver projects on time and within budget – the software's collaboration tools enable real-time communications within all team members, helping you gain agility to react and correct in time.
- Increase your profitability – Minimise costly mistakes and ensure that all project stakeholders are on the same page, thus reducing inefficiencies between different disciplines.
- Improve construction quality – Plan and manage your building project to maximum detail and minimum headaches by improving collaboration and project management.
- Minimise risk of client dissatisfaction – Know exactly where your project is at and resolve potential conflicts before they arise.
- Minimise discrepancies between plan and perform – Program deliveries, track progress and review the plan wherever you are, at any time.
- Safeguard your projects’ data – data is safely stored in a central location, encrypted to safeguard your project’s integrity.
What products are part of the BIM 360 family?
BIM 360 products are split between intergrated platform and non-platform (individual products)
BIM 360 Docs
Connect, organise and optimise your projects. Review, Markup, Share and Distribute all of our construction documents from one single source of the truth.
BIM 360 Build
The Office and the project site have never been closer together. Manage Issues, Forms and Checklists, Assets, RFIs and Submittals from one single platform.
If you’d like to learn more about BIM 360 or BIM 360 training, please do not hesitate to join any of our free webinars. You can also ask us for more information directly on 023 8086 8947 or by following the link below.
Autodesk BIM 360 plan pricing varies depending on the applications that are purchased within it and it can be adjusted to the number of licenses your business requires. Ask us for a quote or more information to learn how can this product help solve your specific business’ needs.