Industry Collections are just great. Not only do they include far more software to execute the most ambitious projects, they’re cost-effective, and they also allow you to move to a previous version of the software to work with the commands and workspaces you’re most comfortable with. I’ve had a few people asking me hot to do this reversal process, so I thought i'd create a handy guide to show you how easy it is!. If you are thinking of moving to Industry Collections, or you are currently using one and are having trouble reverting. This post is ideal for you...
To access previous software versions, follow these easy steps below within your Autodesk Account:
- Once logged into your Autodesk Account click on Management.
- Click on Products & Services.
- Select the product you wish to create a previous version for (AutoCAD for example) and choose downloads.
- Each product within the collection has to be downloaded separately and has its own product key . So you cannot use the collection product key to download the AutoCAD within the Collection for example.
- Click on Serial Numbers and choose the version you wish to create a number for (Version 2015 for example)
- If a serial number has not already been created then simply click on Get serial number
- This creates the relevant serial number and product key, ready for you to use.
Told you it was easy! If you are unsure on how to download your software then you can click on the Quick Links on the left hand side of your Autodesk Account for further help.
The guys here will be running a series of free workflow webinars for the Autodesk Industry Collections, both for AEC and Manufacturing, these are available in our events page. For more information or to request a quote, please do not hesitate to contact us on the link below: