Where can we get software updates & those handy extensions?
The 2018 products are available and there are services update available already, so here we will show where you can them from and as a bonus, in the same location we can find the Autodesk Product Extensions.
It’s all on Account; the Autodesk Account.
1. Log into your Autodesk Account.
2. Go to the Management tab.
3. On the Products & Services page select ‘All Products & Services. Here you should see all you available Autodesk products.
4. Find the product you would like to update or find an add-on for and then click on the chevron style arrow to the left of the product icon.
5. Your available versions, e.g. 2016, 2017, 2018, should be listed with the word ‘Downloads’ underneath.
6. Click on that Downloads link.
This will open a pop up screen, if it does not appear check your internet browser has pop-ups enabled.
7. Select the Updates and Add-ons tab on the right-hand side.
On the Updates and Add-ons page you should now be able to see any product updates and extensions that are available for your selected product.
8. We have a ‘More Options’ drop-down available under the Browser Download button and this may offer different options, subject to the product, such as View Details.
9. Review the available updates and extensions and click on the download button on the option you are interested in.
This will download the installer to your download location and from there you can install the updates and extension. Remember you will need to close the product you are updating.
For further information or help with this it is always worth searching the Autodesk Knowledge Network and for this topic there is a page called: Install Updates, Add-ons, and Enhancements. If you have any queries of would like a quote, please get in touch by using the link below: