Effective of 7th June 2014, those of you that are looking to renew your Desktop Subscription contract or want to start a new Subscription will be able to benefit from a price decrease on Autodesk software offerings.
With this price reduction it means that you will have a low cost-of-entry which will provide your business with greater value in terms of access to Autodesk software.
Those that are currently on Desktop Subscription will be able to take advantage of this new pricing structure when your subscription comes up for renewal.
So what prices are changing?
The Suggested Retail Price for annual subscriptions of Autodesk Design and Creation Suites, AutoCAD and selected Media and Entertainment products will decrease by approximately 20%.
If you are looking into Inventor LT Suite or Revit LT Suite on the rental model then you will be pleased to know that there will be an approximate 40% price decrease. However there will be no price change for AutoCAD LT Desktop Subscription.
For those on quarterly or monthly subscriptions will find that the price will decrease proportionally.
To allow many customers to benefit from this price reduction Autodesk has encompassed a number of stand-alone products and suites to let a great deal of disciplines/sectors benefit:
• 3ds Max
• 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Standard
• AutoCAD Design Suite Premium and Ultimate
• AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite
• AutoCAD Revit LT Suite
• Building Design Suite Standard, Premium and Ultimate
• Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate
• Factory Design Suite Ultimate
• Infrastructure Design Suite Standard, Premium and Ultimate
• Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Standard
• Plant Design Suite Standard, Premium and Ultimate
• Product Design Suite Premium and Ultimate
• Smoke for Mac
• VRED Professional
• VRED Render Node
• AutoCAD Design Suite Standard
To discuss your Autodesk Desktop Subscription requirements or how this price decrease with affect your Subscription call us today on 023 8086 8947.