Autodesk Release New Structural Fabrication Suite!
The complete toolset for structural engineers and fabricators in one Suite!
From today, Autodesk have released a new Structural Fabrication Suite on a 1 Year Desktop Subscription at £2795.
For the first time, customers can take structural BIM models through design review & fabrication within one Suite, dramatically reducing company software costs & design process times.
Graitec Maintenance customers will also be able to benefit from free access to Graitec's extremely powerful productivity tools, Graitec PowerPack for Revit and Graitec PowerPack for Advance Steel which can help enhance and shorten design cycles even further.
The new Structural Fabrication Suite includes:
• Autodesk Advance Steel - Autodesk's steel detailing & fabrication software
• Revit (Structure, Architecture, MEP) - BIM modelling & cross-discipline coordination
• Navisworks Simulate - project design review & simulation
The availability of Autodesk Structural Fabrication Suite on a desktop subscription basis gives users a very affordable entry cost for this very powerful solution.
Graitec's legacy of experience with Structural software development gives our customers some very unique benefits:
• Autodesk Platinum Resellers and Structural ISV (Developer) Partners
• Original developers of Autodesk Advance Steel & Autodesk Advance Concrete
• Class leading and unrivalled technical knowledge & support services
• Free Graitec PowerPack for Revit and Graitec PowerPack for Advance Steel for maintenance customers
To find out more contact your local Graitec office today, or click the button below to request a quote.