Autodesk Subscription Center Soon To Retire...
On 13th March 2015, Autodesk will be retiring Subscription Centre and directing all Maintenance Subscription customers to the newly enhanced Autodesk Account; a personalised and easy-to-use portal.
Autodesk Account gives you the ability to effectively track and manage all of your Autodesk product licences, services, and user benefits through a single personalised portal.
Log-in to Autodesk Account at www.autodesk.com/account using your existing Autodesk ID to easily:
- Manage access and permissions – view licences and grant access to software and benefits
- Download entitled products and trials – including product updates and enhancements
- Access help and support - get Subscription Help, Up & Ready, phone and other support
- Track usage – of licences, benefits and consumption to save costs and predict budgeting
- Purchase or renew licences – reseller contact information provided for efficient transactions
- Update your profile – quickly view and update information, so your profile is always current
- Manage large volumes of account data - administrative tools to help manage account data effectively
For more information, please click here to
read the Customer FAQ document.
Should you wish to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to contact your local office.