Here is how to import and export your tool palettes in AutoCAD.
Exporting Tool Palettes
• In the AutoCAD command line type “CUSTOMIZE” and hit enter.
• This will open a window called “Customize”. In the left hand column your palettes will be listed, right click the palette you want to export then click “Export...” from the menu.
• This will then ask you where you want to save the exported tool palette.
Importing Tool Palettes
• Again in the AutoCAD command line type “CUSTOMIZE” and hit enter.
• In the left hand column your palettes will be listed, right click any palette then click “Import...” from the menu.
• You will now be asked to select the tool palette file which was exported from AutoCAD and this completes the import.
Subscribe to Graitec's blog today to be notified whenever a new blog is posted. If you have any enquiries, please send us a message: