Autodesk have released 'update 2' for Autodesk Inventor 2014, addressing the below issues. It should be noted this update is cumulative and update 1 is not a prerequisite.
- Older VBA code is not working properly
- Shaded views are not showing correct in drawing with zoom
- Inconsistent behaviour when Copy and Paste of components where file path is long
- Layout constraint context menu command is missing
- One side of brake line show un-shaded when creating break in a shaded projected view
- Bolted connection is not able to machine more than two parts at the same time
- Unexpected exit when Loading idw
- Stability enhancement
For application of this update, your system must have one of the following products installed
- Autodesk® Inventor® Professional 2014
- Autodesk® Inventor® 2014
- Autodesk® Factory Design Suite Premium 2014
- Autodesk® Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2014
- Autodesk® Product Design Suite Premium 2014
- Autodesk® Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014
This update is available in 32bit and 64bit versions (downloaded together as one bundle) and is only applicable to Autodesk Inventor 2014. Once installed, it will appear as an update under Add/Remove Programs and can be uninstalled from there.
- Download update for Autodesk Inventor 2014.
- Extract DL21901957_32-bit.msp and DL21901957_64-bit.msp from the zip file downloaded in step 1.
- Double click on the appropriate .msp file (32-bit or 64-bit) to install this update on each system running Autodesk Inventor 2014.
- Choose Next to begin the install...
- Once finished you'll receive the Autodesk Inventor 2014 Setup dialog box stating that the update has been successfully applied.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and exit the dialog box.
Always remember to back up your files before you begin the installation process Please contact the Adris Autodesk Support team for Inventor Support.