Autodesk has released a hotfix for the following Revit software versions:
- Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2013
- Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2013
- Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2013
- Autodesk® Revit® Server 2013
A brief summary of the issues addressed by the hotfix are detailed below but as normal please ensure you read all instructions and readme files prior to install, and ensure all data is backed up and tested where appropriate.
This hotfix addresses issues in two main areas:
· Prevents data loss during upgrade of families containing specific material parameters.
· Improves stability and memory usage within graphics display.
· Improves vector print output of transparent elements and masking regions.
· Prevents accidental data loss during cancellation of the in-place family editor.
· Revit would occasionally report that an operation could not be completed when attempting a worksharing operation after a period of inactivity, if Riverbed devices were used in conjunction with Revit Server. A subsequent retry of the operation would then succeed. When this hotfix is applied to Revit, this behavior is eliminated. No changes to Revit Server are required.
Note: You must apply the most recent update to Revit 2013, Revit 2013 Update Release 2, before attempting to apply this hotfix.
Further details can be found here