Following on from our success last year we have decided to present you with a new series of webinars over the coming months to keep you informed and learn more about Autodesk products in relation to your industry.
These webcasts are designed to give you the skills needed to improve your workflows going forward whilst guiding you and your company to feel more comfortable with implementing the software in your business.
If you are looking to find out and learn about Digital Prototyping then our Digital Prototyping With Product Design Suite webinar is a must for you.
Digital Prototyping With Product Design Suite
Date: 5th March 2014
Time: 10:30 to 11:30 am
Description:Autodesk Product Design Suite combines a collection of 2D and 3D software specifically to assist you with product design from the initial design concept stage through to the manufacturing stage whilst utilising the approach of Digital Prototyping.
In this webinar we will discuss Digital Prototyping throughout a standard engineering process and highlight the range of tools throughout the Product Design suite. As well as highlighting how the software and approach can help you:
- Improve visibility into the design and manufacturing process
- Enhance data organization and security within your workflow
- Develop your data management process
- Coincide with your existing business systems
- Collaborate seamlessly with several locations.
Whether you have a data management process implemented in your business or not you might want to consider Autodesk Vault Professional as a product to help you.
Autodesk Vault Why Go Pro
Date: 13th March
Time: 10:30 to 11.30 am
Description:Autodesk Vault is a complete data management product for the workgroup which works directly with many of your Autodesk software solutions.
During this webinar we will be reviewing the benefits and features of Autodesk Vault Professional to highlight how it can:
- Improve collaboration with design and manufacturing departments
- Maintain control over a digital model at all times
- Manage access to designs and documentation throughout their lifecycles.
- Handle your Bill Of Materials (BOMs)
- Synchronize design data among disturbed workgroups.
For anyone interested in BIM and Autodesk Building Design Suite our Building Tomorrow Today – Building Design Suite webinar is for you.
Building Design Suite – Build Tomorrow Today
Date: 14th March 2014
Time: 10:30 to 11:30 am
Description: Autodesk Building Design Suite is a collection of tools that support BIM and CAD based workflows to help professionals design, simulate, visualize and construct better buildings.
During this informative webinar you will discover:
- The software available within Building Design Suite
- An overview of how to use the functions and features
- How Building Design Suite entwines with BIM
- By what means you can move from your current software
- Migrations options from your existing workflows.
Don't hesitate to pass these webinars on to any of your associates if you feel like they may be interested or could benefit from them.
If you would like to join us for any of these webcasts at a later date or have missed these then you are in luck as we are holding them again!
Digital Prototyping with Product Design Suite – 3rd April 2014:
Vault Why Go Pro – 14th April 2014:
Building Tomorrow Today With Building Design Suite – 14th April 2014:
If you have any questions or would like more information about the products call us on 023 8086 8947.