Factory Design Utilities Training
Autodesk Factory Design Utilities training is specifically geared to give candidates a usable overview and firm foundation in the use of this very comprehensive factory design layout software.
In order to maximise their productivity with the software, user will need to have a basic knowledge of the various aspects and specialised workflows Factory Design Utilities has to offer for this specialist and challenging discipline.
Candidates will be guided around the necessary techniques to create factory assets, populate the factory library to create and review layouts using Factory Design Utilities. Users will learn to utilise the Factory Design tools in AutoCAD, Inventor and Navisworks. Understand how Factory Design can help users connect 2D layouts to 3D models and synchronise them bi-directionally.
The agenda includes (in summary):
- See how Process Analysis 360 can be used in the Factory Design workflow
- Create Factory assets and populate the factory library
- Create 2D layouts in AutoCAD
- Perform a material flow analysis
- Edit and manage layouts in Inventor
- Attach reference data to factory layout
- Use Navisworks to review a factory layout
- Visualisation & digital mock-ups
Please Note: Students should have previous Inventor software knowledge; Inventor essentials level training will suffice.
For the full agenda click on the link below.
To enquire about Factory Design Utilities training, to request a quote, or to find out the available course dates, just click on the button below and fill in the form.