Autodesk Fusion 360
Fusion 360 is a 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE software tool which connects your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and PC, combining Design, Documentation, Rendering, Simulation and CAM software to help your business compete anywhere in the product development process.
This integrated platform connects your entire product development and manufacturing ecosystem with a central, cloud-based model, negating the friction between people, activities, and machines resulting in teams being able to collaborate seamlessly and spend more time on innovation than iteration.
Engineering and Manufacturing team’s communication and alignment are more important than ever before.
There is now the ability to access and share your data from virtually anywhere, which helps manufacturers, who are constantly looking to create better quality products, reduce production times, and lower their cost to market and Fusion 360 allows you to automate those repetitive, onerous tasks and gives you the agility and connectivity to manage supply networks, to effectively deliver product design outcomes.
Also as it’s connected to the cloud, Fusion 360 users have access to their data in a seamless way eliminating the need for using Dropbox or using email to send out large attachments.
Fusion 360 re-imagines the product development process by bringing together technologies that had previously been separate and differentiates itself in the market by delivering:
- An integrated platform that makes it easy to connect all phases of your product development processes.
- The ability to view data from a single source and easily collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Tools which streamline and speed up the design to machining process.
- Enhanced collaboration to enable communication upstream/downstream for faster decision making.
- Accessibility to data and technology across devices, free posts, online training and advanced capabilities from a single affordable offering.
Graitec helps manufacturers enhance their production workflows through the adoption of proven manufacturing technology available in the Autodesk MAKE portfolio.
For additional information and a deeper dive into the platform visit our Autodesk Fusion 360 review page or click on the button below to request more information or a quote. Alternatively, give us a call today.