P3D and AS - Use of Plant 3D Equipment Elements Within AS as Standard Parts
This webinar will focus on the collaboration between Plant 3D and Advance Steel and the functionality of both these software products.
In this hour session you can discover how to replicate your Plant 3D support library within Advance Steel for easier collaboration of steel fabrication. We will look at making use of the P3D library as the source for the Advance Steel special parts, turning these into supports within AS, along with using Standard steel profiles.
We will then go on to integrating these within custom connections and storing them as custom connection templates with some of the custom connection macro elements. This allows users to adjust from the default to suit the site locations and variables.
Finally, we will link this into numbering and use of standard part numbering, BOM and document outputs.
Topics we will be covering include:
1. Transfer of P3D Elements Dual Riser, Pipe supports, to Advance Steel
2. Creation in Advance Steel as a Special part and how to build a library of parts
3. How to add these special parts to create Standard part referencing codes/numbers
4. How to add the special parts with Standard part numbering into a custom connection
5. How to show on a BOM output from Advance steel and drawing presentation
Webinar Host: John Bennett
Date: 11th October 2019
Time: 14:00 PM – 15:00 PM
Click the button below to register your place today.