Kids School Online
Graitec will be running a 1-hour session every day for kids to learn a new skill. The sessions are aimed at children aged 8 years old and up and will be focusing on 2 Autodesk products and will be split into bitesize sessions over several days:
This is a manufacturing-based modelling package that is cloud based. The sessions will be focusing on modelling a Desk Lamp over 3 sessions.
An architecturally based concept modelling tool. The sessions will be focusing on modelling a Magical Castle over 2 sessions.
Parents – remember this isn’t for you! this is for your kids, to make our next generation of Engineers and Architects. Depending on the success of running these sessions, Graitec will look at expanding the functionality covered in the products over the coming weeks.
Here are two short videos on how to access/download the products. Please ensure that this is done in advance of the sessions as we will not have time to do this within the sessions.
As these sessions are aimed at children, Graitec want to make sure that the children are protected as best we can. Therefore, please read and follow the points below:
- Do not register for this using your child’s name, please use your own name or an alias only
- Do not provide Graitec with your child’s email address or personal data. Please register with your own email address only
- The trainer will be able to see the name of the delegates in the list which is why this is so important
- No Webinar will be recorded to ensure protection of any data on the screen
- No data will be kept at the end of the session
- Please ensure an adult is present through the session to satisfy yourselves that you are happy with how the session is being conducted
- When using the chat area in GoToWebinar – ensure that the question is only going to the trainer and not the entire audience (this will be explained at the beginning of each session)
- Please do not record the video using screen capture software – if we detect this, we will remove the user immediately
Any educational establishments that would like us to run private sessions for them – please contact us and we will be more than happy to oblige under the current circumstances.
If you would like your child to join our online class, please complete the form with your details, not your child’s details and a member of our team will confirm their place.
Session 1: 6th April / 3.30pm – 4.30pm