All about Revit Schedules
Learn how to create and configure Revit Schedules.
Using schedules in Revit is a powerful way of viewing the Information in your BIM projects. This Webinar will discuss some of the lesser-known features of Schedules like Creating Embedded Schedules, using Conditional Formatting, and customising Graphical Column Schedules. We will also deal with the numerous Parameter types and how to use these in calculated formulas.
- Use Formula in Schedules.
- Learn the benefits of 'Embedded Schedules'.
- Add images to your Schedules.
- How to use 'Conditional Formatting' in Schedules.
- How to customise and edit Graphical Column Schedules.
Webinar Host – Pat Mullins
Date – 28/10/2021
Time – 2.00pm – 3.00pm