Creating a Revit Title block with Drawing Naming in accordance with BS1192:2007
Correct naming of files aids in the standardisation and coordination of a project. It facilitates efficient and easy identification of the correct drawing and uploading to a Common Data Environment (CDE) and assists in the flow of Information through the CDE's archiving mechanism.
- Learn how to name your drawings in accordance with BS1192:2007.
- Learn the easiest way to create the drawing Titleblock.
- Use formulas to control visibility within your Titleblock.
- Incorporate revisions within your Titlblock.
- Create custom Parameters to populate your Titleblock.
Webinar Host – Pat Mullins
Date – 28/10/2021
Time – 10.00am – 11.00am