The Complete Autodesk fabrication workflow for Ductwork from Design to Installation
Did you know that Autodesk offers a complete workflow solution for ductwork? In this Webinar, we will explore the entire workflow.
We will look at
• How we start our Mechanical Designs in Revit
• Manipulate this in CADmep
• Estimate the Cost for everything from Materials/fabrication / Installation
• Creating NC code to send to our machinery on the shop floor from cutting, folding, rolling etc
• How we can manage our materials and minimise waste through sheet management
• Tracking the progress of our project from design to installation through the user of barcodes or QR Codes
All of this is managed by a single central database.
Webinar Host – Simon Dickinson
Date – 01/10/2021
Time – 2.00pm – 3.00pm