Using Navisworks to Federate Models from Revit, Infraworks 360, Civil 3D and Other 3D Models
Collaborating data for a contractor is always a challenging job that is based heavily on a lot of manual checking. With the introduction of AEC Collections from Autodesk, the contractor can now make use of Navisworks Manage to do this.
The product will give them the flexibility to federate the different disciples, navigate around the site, and interrogate the model. In addition, the user will have the ability to link this to a program of works and run a full clash report.
The areas of focus will include:
- Bringing in different models into a single federated model
- Ability to interrogate the model
- Spotting an issue, and using the Switchback function to make an instant modification in Revit
- Using the Clash detection tools and producing a detailed report
- Understanding Timeline and Quantity Take-off
Webinar Host: Ian Robinson
Date: 18th October 2019
Time: 13.30 PM – 14:30 PM
Click the button below to register your place today.