Using Navisworks To Federate Models From Revit, Infraworks 360, Civil3D And Other 3D Products
Collaborating data for a contractor is always a challenging job that is based heavily on a lot of manual checking. With the introduction AEC Collections from Autodesk, the contractor can now make use of Navisworks Manage to do this. The product will give them the flexibility to federate the different disciples, navigate around the site, and interrogate the model. In addition the user will have the ability to link this to a program of works, and run a full clash report.
The areas of focus will include:
- Bringing in different models into a single federated model
- Ability to interrogate the model
- Spotting an issue, and using the Switchback function to make an instant modification in Revit
- Using the Clash detection tools and producing a detailed report
- Understanding Timeline and Quantity Take-off
Webinar Host: Simon Dickinson
Date: 16th October 2017
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM BST
Please fill in the fields below to register your place on the webinar!