Document management for Architects and Engineers – helping to manage the work in progress and comply to BS EN ISO 19650
Graitec invite you to a live webinar where we will demonstrate how our scalable enterprise level document management system, Cabinet, helps you to effectively manage your work in progress and comply to BS EN ISO 19650.
Cabinet is an on premise, work-in-progress environment that automates and intuitively drives BS EN ISO 19650 compliance. From automated file naming, status and revision codes through to the seamless upload into your client’s CDE, Cabinet delivers the smart solution to drive efficiency, improve collaboration and ultimately maximise profit margins.
On the webinar we will cover:
- An Introduction to Graitec, 3rd Largest Autodesk Platinum partner world wide
- The Open Tree Acquisition
- Cabinet Interface - ease of use and adoption
- Project Creation - integrated or automated
- Drawing Creation - automated file naming, status and revision codes in accordance to ISO 19650
- Approval Workflow - automation, E-Mail notification and Mark-up
- Share & Publish Workflow - automatic upload to common data environments
- Revision and Version Control
- Audit Trail - workflow history to document history
- Searching & Reporting - weekly report to drawing register
Webinar Host: Gary Edwards
Date: Thursday 25th April 2019
Time: 2.00PM – 3.00PM GMT
To register your place on our 'Reduce the Unnecessary Costs and Non-Valued Activity in Delivering a BIM Level 2 Project' Webinar, just click on the button below.